Understanding Germ Cell
Navigating Care Library Resources
Germ Cell Ovarian Cancer Articles
- General Information About Ovarian Germ Cell Tumors
- Stages of Ovarian Germ Cell Tumors
- Recurrent Ovarian Germ Cell Tumors
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options By Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Ovarian Germ Cell Tumors
- To Learn More About Ovarian Germ Cell Tumors
- more Germ Cell Ovarian Cancer articles...
Helpful Germ Cell Links
I’m OCWarrior, and I’m a cancer survivor
I was diagnosed on October 26, 2009. Seemed a little early… at least it did to me. When you are 20 years old and they explain that you have cancer, you don’t know what to think. It’s only then you realize that your case is like no other, especially in my case. My oncologist had not seen ANYONE in his time as an oncologist my age being diagnosed. And when you hear that, you lose a little confide…Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Germ Cell Ovarian Cancer Discussions
Germ Cell Ovarian Cancer Groups
Germ Cell Ovarian Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Anticipate possible physical changes
Prepare yourself as you begin treatment to anticipate any changes in your physical appearance. Ask you doctor what to anticipate. If drugs cause hair loss, advise from image experts about clothing, makeup, wigs and hairpeices may help you feel more comfortable and attractive.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!