Navigating Care Library Resources
Laryngeal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Laryngeal Cancer
- Stages of Laryngeal Cancer
- Recurrent Laryngeal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Laryngeal Cancer
- To Learn More About Laryngeal Cancer
- more Laryngeal Cancer articles...
Helpful Laryngeal Links
HI YALL I’M REBEL TOM
I AM A MELANOMA PT. TIMES TWO 58 YEARS YOUNG FIRST TIME WAS IN 2002 HAD MOLE ON LEFT EAR HAD SURGERY. LINING ON EAR REMOVED AND REPLACED WITH SKIN FROM NECK HAD PARATID LYMPH NODE REMOVED SENT TO LAB ALL GOOD PUT FACE BACK TOGETHER NO ONE COULD TELL YEAR LATER. 2012 TUMOR SHOWED UP ON SAME EAR STAGE 3 AGAIN CUT OFF HALF EAR NO NODES CHECKED DIFFERENT DR.IN 2014 HAD YEARLY PHYSCIAL SPOT ON…Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Laryngeal Cancer Discussions
God Bless and keep fighting the good fight. Read more…
Laryngeal Cancer Groups
Laryngeal Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Maintaining your strength
Eating can be challening while on treatment. Eat when you have the biggest appetite and eat plenty of protein and calories when you can. This help you keep up your strength and helps rebuild tissues harmed by cancer treatment.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!