Adrenocortical Carcinoma Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Adrenocortical Carcinoma Articles
- General Information About Adrenocortical Carcinoma
- Stages of Adrenocortical Carcinoma
- Recurrent Adrenocortical Carcinoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Adrenocortical Carcinoma
- To Learn More About Adrenocortical Carcinoma
- more Adrenocortical Carcinoma articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Keep the lines of communication open
Maintain honest, two way communications with your loved ones, doctors and others after your cancer diagnosis. You may feel particularly isolated if people try to protect you from bad news or if you try to put on a strong front. If you and others express your emotions honestly, you can all gain strength from each other. Consider using your free, private and secure Navigating Cancer Profile page to communicate with friends and family!
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.