Pituitary Tumors Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Pituitary Tumors Articles
- General Information About Pituitary Tumors
- Stages of Pituitary Tumors
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Non-functioning Pituitary Tumors
- Treatment of Prolactin-Producing Pituitary Tumors
- Treatment of ACTH-Producing Pituitary Tumors
- Treatment of Growth Hormone–Producing Pituitary Tumors
- Treatment of Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone–Producing Tumors
- Treatment of Pituitary Carcinomas
- Treatment of Recurrent Pituitary Tumors
- To Learn More About Pituitary Tumors
- more Pituitary Tumors articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Anticipate possible physical changes
Prepare yourself as you begin treatment to anticipate any changes in your physical appearance. Ask you doctor what to anticipate. If drugs cause hair loss, advise from image experts about clothing, makeup, wigs and hairpeices may help you feel more comfortable and attractive.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.