Pancreatic Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Pancreatic Cancer Articles
- General Information About Pancreatic Cancer
- Stages of Pancreatic Cancer
- Recurrent Pancreatic Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Pancreatic Cancer
- To Learn More About Pancreatic Cancer
Pancreatic Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- 5FU + Leucovorin chemotherapy
- 5FU + radiation chemotherapy
- Gemzar chemotherapy
- Gemzar + Eloxatin chemotherapy
- Gemzar + radiation chemotherapy
- Gemzar + Taxotere chemotherapy
- Taxotere chemotherapy
- Taxotere + Camptosar chemotherapy
- Xeloda chemotherapy
- Xeloda + Eloxatin chemotherapy
- Xeloda + Gemzar chemotherapy
- Pancreatic Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Pancreatic Cancer articles...
Helpful Pancreatic Cancer Links
Recent Pancreatic Cancer Discussions
Pancreatic Cancer Groups
Pancreatic Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Onions/Apples/Cabbage and Pancreatic Cancer
In a large study, people with the highest intake of flavonols (found in onions, apples, and cabbage) were less likely to develop pancreatic cancer.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Pancreatic Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.