Vaginal Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Vaginal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Vaginal Cancer
- Stages of Vaginal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Vaginal Intraepithelial Neoplasia (VaIN)
- Treatment of Stage I Vaginal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage II, Stage III, and Stage IVa Vaginal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IVb Vaginal Cancer
- Treatment of Recurrent Vaginal Cancer
- To Learn More About Vaginal Cancer
- more Vaginal Cancer articles...
Helpful Vaginal Cancer Links
Recent Vaginal Cancer Discussions
Tips & Suggestions
Understand your white blood counts
White blood cells help you fight bacteria and viruses so having enough white blood cells are important during cancer therapy. Know your counts and monitor your symptoms so you can partner more closely with your physician.
Vaginal Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.