Primary CNS Lymphoma Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Primary CNS Lymphoma Articles
- General Information About Primary CNS Lymphoma
- Staging Primary CNS Lymphoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Primary CNS Lymphoma
- Treatment of Primary Intraocular Lymphoma
- Treatment of Recurrent Primary CNS Lymphoma
- To Learn More About Primary CNS Lymphoma
- more Primary CNS Lymphoma articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Understand your white blood counts
White blood cells help you fight bacteria and viruses so having enough white blood cells are important during cancer therapy. Know your counts and monitor your symptoms so you can partner more closely with your physician.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.