Carcinoid Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Carcinoid Cancer Articles
- General Information About Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors
- Stages of Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Carcinoid Tumors in the Stomach
- Treatment of Carcinoid Tumors in the Small Intestine
- Treatment of Carcinoid Tumors in the Appendix
- Treatment of Carcinoid Tumors in the Colon
- Treatment of Carcinoid Tumors in the Rectum
- Treatment of Metastatic Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors
- Treatment of Recurrent Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors
- To Learn More About Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors
- more Carcinoid Cancer articles...
Helpful Carcinoid Cancer Links
Recent Carcinoid Cancer Discussions
Carcinoid Cancer Groups
Carcinoid Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Want to quit smoking?
Create a list of reasons why you want to quit and refer to them often! Most people who quit smoking have tried before, so don't give up!
Carcinoid Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.