Carcinoid Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Carcinoid Cancer Articles
- General Information About Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors
- Stages of Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors
- To Learn More About Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors
- more Carcinoid Cancer articles...
Helpful Carcinoid Cancer Links
Recent Carcinoid Cancer Discussions
Carcinoid Cancer Groups
Carcinoid Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Selenium and Cancer Prevention
In a study where men took 200 micrograms of the trace mineral selenium for 4 years, selenium reduced the risk of prostate cancer by 63%, colon cancer by 58%, and lung cancer by 46%.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Carcinoid Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.