Multiple Myeloma Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Multiple Myeloma Articles
- General Information About Plasma Cell Neoplasms
- Stages of Plasma Cell Neoplasms
- Refractory Plasma Cell Neoplasms
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Plasma Cell Neoplasms
- To Learn More About Plasma Cell Neoplasms
- Multiple Myeloma Chemotherapy Treatments
Multiple Myeloma Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- Adriamycin (doxorubicin)
- Alkeran Injection (melphalan injection)
- Alkeran Tablets (melphalan)
- BiCNU (carmustine)
- Cytoxan (cytoxan)
- Cytoxan Injection (cyclophosphamide injection)
- Doxil (doxorubicin lipid complex injection)
- Farydak (panobinostat)
- Kyprolis (carfilzomib)
- Oncovin (vincristine)
- Pomalyst (pomalidomide)
- Revlimid (lenalidomide)
- Thalomid (thalidomide)
- Velcade (bortezomib)
- more Multiple Myeloma articles...
Recent Multiple Myeloma Discussions
Multiple Myeloma Groups
Multiple Myeloma Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Dark Chocolate for Disease Prevention
Those who drank dark cocoa, containing antioxidants called flavanols, had lower rates of heart disease, stroke, cancer, and type-2 diabetes.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Multiple Myeloma Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.