Multiple Myeloma Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Multiple Myeloma Articles
- General Information About Plasma Cell Neoplasms
- Stages of Plasma Cell Neoplasms
- Refractory Plasma Cell Neoplasms
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Plasma Cell Neoplasms
- To Learn More About Plasma Cell Neoplasms
- Multiple Myeloma Chemotherapy Treatments
Multiple Myeloma Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- Adriamycin (doxorubicin)
- Alkeran Injection (melphalan injection)
- Alkeran Tablets (melphalan)
- BiCNU (carmustine)
- Cytoxan (cytoxan)
- Cytoxan Injection (cyclophosphamide injection)
- Doxil (doxorubicin lipid complex injection)
- Farydak (panobinostat)
- Kyprolis (carfilzomib)
- Oncovin (vincristine)
- Pomalyst (pomalidomide)
- Revlimid (lenalidomide)
- Thalomid (thalidomide)
- Velcade (bortezomib)
- more Multiple Myeloma articles...
Recent Multiple Myeloma Discussions
Multiple Myeloma Groups
Multiple Myeloma Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Keep the lines of communication open
Maintain honest, two way communications with your loved ones, doctors and others after your cancer diagnosis. You may feel particularly isolated if people try to protect you from bad news or if you try to put on a strong front. If you and others express your emotions honestly, you can all gain strength from each other. Consider using your free, private and secure Navigating Cancer Profile page to communicate with friends and family!
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Multiple Myeloma Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.