Navigating Care Library Resources
- General Information About Neuroblastoma
- Stages of Neuroblastoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Low-Risk Neuroblastoma
- Treatment of Intermediate-Risk Neuroblastoma
- Treatment of High-Risk Neuroblastoma
- Treatment of Stage 4S Neuroblastoma
- Treatment of Recurrent Neuroblastoma
- To Learn More About Neuroblastoma
- more Neuroblastoma articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Maintaining your strength
Eating can be challening while on treatment. Eat when you have the biggest appetite and eat plenty of protein and calories when you can. This help you keep up your strength and helps rebuild tissues harmed by cancer treatment.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.