Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) Articles
- General Information About Bile Duct Cancer
- Stages of Bile Duct Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Resectable (Localized) Bile Duct Cancer
- Treatment of Unresectable Bile Duct Cancer (Including Metastatic or Recurrent Disease)
- To Learn More About Bile Duct Cancer
- more Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) articles...
Recent Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) Discussions
Tips & Suggestions
Flavonoids for Smokers
Flavonoids are antioxidants found in fruits and vegetables. Higher flavonoid intake was associated with reduced lung cancer incidence among former and current smokers.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.