Hairy Cell Leukemia Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Hairy Cell Leukemia Articles
- General Information About Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Stages of Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Relapsed or Refractory Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Treatment Options for Relapsed or Refractory Hairy Cell Leukemia
- To Learn More About Hairy Cell Leukemia
- more Hairy Cell Leukemia articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Understand your red blood counts
Red blood cells pick up oxygen as blood passes though the lungs and release it to the cells in the body. If you have low red blood cells you may feel tired and not at your best. Know your labs and monitor your side effects so you can partner more closely with your physician.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.