Navigating Care Library Resources
- General Information About Melanoma
- Stages of Melanoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Melanoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Melanoma
- Treatment of Stage II Melanoma
- Treatment of Stage III Melanoma That Can Be Removed By Surgery
- Treatment of Stage III Melanoma That Cannot Be Removed By Surgery, Stage IV Melanoma, and Recurrent Melanoma
- To Learn More About Melanoma
- Melanoma Chemotherapy Treatments
- Melanoma Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Melanoma articles...
Helpful Melanoma Links
Recent Melanoma Discussions
Melanoma Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Track your health
A cancer diagnosis is overwhelming. Keeping track of how you're feeling and your side effects can help you patterns that emerge and can help you anticipate and plan accordingly. More importantly, you will be able to communicate how you are feeling to your healthcare team so they can help you manage your care.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.