Thyroid Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Thyroid Cancer Articles
- General Information About Thyroid Cancer
- Stages of Thyroid Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stages I, II, and III Papillary and Follicular Thyroid Cancer (Localized/Regional)
- Treatment of Stage IV Papillary and Follicular Thyroid Cancer (Metastatic)
- Treatment of Recurrent Papillary and Follicular Thyroid Cancer
- Treatment of Medullary Thyroid Cancer
- Treatment of Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer
- To Learn More About Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Thyroid Cancer articles...
Helpful Thyroid Cancer Links
Recent Thyroid Cancer Discussions
Thyroid Cancer Groups
Thyroid Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Exercise is good for you
Many research studies show that exercise can help people with cancer to feel better on many levels. Exercising for just 10 minutes a day can reduce your fatigue, stimulate your immune system, and nourish your body, mind and spirit!
Thyroid Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.