Brain Tumors Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Brain Tumors Articles
- General Information About Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Stages of Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Primary Adult Brain Tumor by Type of Tumor
- Treatment of Primary Adult Spinal Cord Tumors
- Treatment of Recurrent Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Treatment of Metastatic Adult Brain Tumors
- To Learn More About Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Brain Tumors Chemotherapy Treatments
- Brain Tumors Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Brain Tumors articles...
Helpful Brain Tumors Links
Recent Brain Tumors Discussions
Brain Tumors Groups
Brain Tumors Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Zinc Reduces Inflammation
Studies have found that people over the age of 55 can benefit from zinc supplements, which reduce inflammation.
Brain Tumors Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.