Brain Tumors Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Brain Tumors Articles
- General Information About Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Stages of Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Recurrent Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Type of Primary Adult Brain Tumor
- Treatment Options for Primary Adult Spinal Cord Tumors
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Treatment Options for Metastatic Adult Brain Tumors
- To Learn More About Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
- Brain Tumors Chemotherapy Treatments
- Brain Tumors Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Brain Tumors articles...
Helpful Brain Tumors Links
Recent Brain Tumors Discussions
What are the statistics for “normal” tumor shrinkage for a methylated tumor after SOC 6 weeks of radiation and Temodar? 10%? 20%? More?
He will be having his first MRI after his 6 weeks of radiation and chemotherapy at the end of this month. What … Read more…
Brain Tumors Groups
Brain Tumors Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Beans Help Prevent Cancers
Legumes like garbanzo beans contain diosgenin, a substance that may help prevent intestinal and other cancers.
Brain Tumors Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.