Kidney (Renal Cell) Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Kidney (Renal Cell) Cancer Articles
- General Information About Renal Cell Cancer
- Stages of Renal Cell Cancer
- Recurrent Renal Cell Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Renal Cell Cancer
- To Learn More About Renal Cell Cancer
- Kidney (Renal Cell) Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
Kidney (Renal Cell) Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- Adriamycin (doxorubicin)
- Afinitor (everolimus)
- Avastin (bevacizumab)
- Cabometyx (cabozantinib (advanced renal cell carcinoma))
- CeeNU (lomustine)
- Cosmegen (dactinomycin)
- Inlyta (axitinib)
- Mustargen (mechlorethamine)
- Nexavar (sorafenib)
- Proleukin (aldesleukin)
- Sutent (sunitinib)
- Thalomid (thalidomide)
- Torisel (temsirolimus)
- Votrient (pazopanib)
- more Kidney (Renal Cell) Cancer articles...
Helpful Kidney (Renal Cell) Cancer Links
Recent Kidney (Renal Cell) Cancer Discussions
Kidney (Renal Cell) Cancer Groups
Kidney (Renal Cell) Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Red and Purple Berries for Delphinidin
Delphinidin, an anthocyanin found in red and purple berries, has been shown to have anti-cancer properties.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Kidney (Renal Cell) Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.