Vulvar Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Vulvar Cancer Articles
- General Information About Vulvar Cancer
- Stages of Vulvar Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia (VIN)
- Treatment of Stages I and II Vulvar Cancer
- Treatment of Stage III Vulvar Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IVA Vulvar Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IVB Vulvar Cancer
- Treatment of Recurrent Vulvar Cancer
- To Learn More About Vulvar Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Vulvar Cancer articles...
Helpful Vulvar Cancer Links
Tips & Suggestions
Anticipate possible physical changes
Prepare yourself as you begin treatment to anticipate any changes in your physical appearance. Ask you doctor what to anticipate. If drugs cause hair loss, advise from image experts about clothing, makeup, wigs and hairpeices may help you feel more comfortable and attractive.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.