Vulvar Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Vulvar Cancer Articles
- General Information About Vulvar Cancer
- Stages of Vulvar Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia (VIN)
- Treatment of Stages I and II Vulvar Cancer
- Treatment of Stage III Vulvar Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IVA Vulvar Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IVB Vulvar Cancer
- Treatment of Recurrent Vulvar Cancer
- To Learn More About Vulvar Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Vulvar Cancer articles...
Helpful Vulvar Cancer Links
Recent Vulvar Cancer Discussions
I have a small place beside my vulva they took the small lesion outworks ago had it done in the office.
One of the margins had high grade squamous Vin 3
I’m have laxer ablation this tuesday which the doctor said it will take about 5 min and no need to check lymph nodes.
Do you think I’ll have to be put under general anesthesia or has anyone done just a local? I would pre… Read more…
Vulvar Cancer Groups
Tips & Suggestions
Keeping track of medications is important
It's important to disclose all the medications you take to your physician and care team members. Keeping an up-to-date medication record can provide a quick and clear snapshot of your daily meds, reducing the chance of error when more than one physician is involved with your care.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.