Malignant Mesothelioma Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Malignant Mesothelioma Articles
- General Information About Malignant Mesothelioma
- Stages of Malignant Mesothelioma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage I Malignant Mesothelioma
- Treatment of Stage II, Stage III, or Stage IV Malignant Mesothelioma
- Treatment of Recurrent Malignant Mesothelioma
- To Learn More About Malignant Mesothelioma
- more Malignant Mesothelioma articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Understand your white blood counts
White blood cells help you fight bacteria and viruses so having enough white blood cells are important during cancer therapy. Know your counts and monitor your symptoms so you can partner more closely with your physician.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.