Prostate Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Prostate Cancer Articles
- General Information About Prostate Cancer
- Stages of Prostate Cancer
- Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- To Learn More About Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
Prostate Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- Adriamycin (doxorubicin)
- Alkeran Tablets (melphalan)
- Casodex (bicalutamide)
- Docefrez (docetaxel)
- Eligard (leuprolide)
- Emcyt (estramustine)
- Eulexin (flutamide)
- Firmagon (degarelix injection)
- Jevtana (cabazitaxel injection)
- Nilandron (nilandron (nilutamide))
- Novantrone (mitoxantrone)
- Supprelin LA (histrelin implant)
- Thalomid (thalidomide)
- Trelstar (triptorelin injection)
- Xtandi (enzalutamide)
- Zoladex (goserelin)
- Zytiga (abiraterone)
- more Prostate Cancer articles...
Helpful Prostate Cancer Links
Recent Prostate Cancer Discussions
Prostate Cancer Groups
Prostate Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Understand your white blood counts
White blood cells help you fight bacteria and viruses so having enough white blood cells are important during cancer therapy. Know your counts and monitor your symptoms so you can partner more closely with your physician.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Prostate Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.