Rectal Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Rectal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Rectal Cancer
- Stages of Rectal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Rectal Cancer
- Treatment of Stages II and III Rectal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV and Recurrent Rectal Cancer
- To Learn More About Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Rectal Cancer articles...
Helpful Rectal Cancer Links
Tips & Suggestions
Anticipate possible physical changes
Prepare yourself as you begin treatment to anticipate any changes in your physical appearance. Ask you doctor what to anticipate. If drugs cause hair loss, advise from image experts about clothing, makeup, wigs and hairpeices may help you feel more comfortable and attractive.
Rectal Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.