Anal Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Anal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Anal Cancer
- Stages of Anal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stages I, II, and III Anal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV Anal Cancer
- Treatment of HIV and Anal Cancer
- Treatment of Recurrent Anal Cancer
- To Learn More About Anal Cancer
- more Anal Cancer articles...
Helpful Anal Cancer Links
Recent Anal Cancer Discussions
Anal Cancer Groups
Tips & Suggestions
Antioxidant Properties of Cranberries
Laboratory studies have shown that extracts from cranberries can inhibit the growth of tumors and may also eliminate existing cancer cells.
Anal Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.